Jumat, 09 November 2012

Adam lambert (My dreams Someone)


When awake from my sleep, I see something beautiful. Face framed picture on my wall. I have long manggantungnya, but I never get tired of looking at that poster every time I was my room.
I do not know, he does not know me. She never even a single moment in my memory include his memory. Yes, I understand that because we never met.
His name was Adam Lambert. A singer who has a voice 'Excellent'. I highly admire everything about her. He is very handsome, his appearance is always interesting. All the work that he has consecrated, really incredible. It is not exaggeration if I call it a beautiful human being.


He is man who always inspire My Life. Everything I do is never far from my wish to be able to meet him. I really want to meet and know him. I did disclose all my admiration, and I'll gladly admit if he would greet me with a friendly. And if necessary, I did promise to accept all its shortcomings. yes, because in the back way of life. I can understand why he could be so Incredibly, he was not only a fellow lover. But Really adam is an artist that clarify my views on the Creator, He approached the perfect word. But it was the best. Because of the distance and time is not a big deal for me, to be always expecting you.











It was a beautiful male

I'm Adam Lambert Fans your weight.